BCL Retirement Services is an independent Third Party Administration (TPA) firm which focuses on assisting businesses in the understanding, application and compliance of the complex DOL and IRS regulations governing Qualified Retirement Plans. BCL Retirement Services works with plan sponsors across the United States and interfaces with a full scope of investment providers, including mutual fund companies, insurance companies, brokerage firms and open architecture arrangements.
BCL Retirement Services was founded in 1963 and quickly became an innovator in the use of computer software to handle the calculations necessary to administer ERISA Qualified Plans. As the industry developed, BCL continued to be on the leading edge of technology and the application of new plan designs as they were approved by the IRS.
BCL Retirement Services is headquartered in Edwardsville, Illinois and shares its 6,000 square foot office complex with a network of professionals including fiduciary advisors, attorneys, investment providers, and a property casualty insurance agency. All of these companies work together in serving our clients’ needs and providing necessary resources for the benefits of our clients.
Values & Philosophy
For our associates, “excellence” is defined as follows:
- We believe that our reputation must be based first on a code of ethics that places the clients needs above all others and demands uncompromising integrity in every aspect of our business conduct.
- Our goal is to be recognized as highly competent professionals known for our technical administration expertise, creative and effective plan design capability and commitment to professional growth through continuing education and industry accreditation.
- Our pledge is to provide superior service to all our clients resulting in lifetime client relationships.
Our associates are dedicated professionals who are backed by a team of product specialists with experience in ERISA Qualified Plan Documents, Qualified Plan Compliance, Pension & Retirement Plans including Profit Sharing, 401(k), 403(b), Cash Balance, ESOP, Succession Planning, Employee Benefits and Disability Income Protection.
Fiduciary Plan Administration includes the following services:
- Plan Document
- Review & Analysis
- Amendments & Design Recommendations
- Census Management
- Plan Testing & Eligibility Determination
- 5500 Preparation
- Audit Assistance